Do they hurt?
They are lightweight and feel totally natural. If you do feel anything, call immediately to have them checked. Also, if you have any swelling or redness of the eyelids call immediately. You may be allergic to the adhesive and need to have them removed. The procedure is very relaxing and you may even fall asleep!
Skin sensitivities and allergies are extremely rare and your safety and care are of my utmost concern. I use the highest quality products and I use the most up to date sanitation protocols in the industry. However I am not liable for reaction due to our products. If you are concerned I recommend a patch test several days before your appointment. Please call to schedule.
How long does the procedure take?
At the initial appointment it will depend on how many lashes you have applied, but typically will take anywhere from 1 to 2 hours. Fills typically take 45 minutes to 1 hour, unless you need an extended fill.
- Proper hygiene is important; please keep lashes clean by regular washing.Do not get your lashes wet for the first 2 hours.
- Do not use a spa, sauna or pool for the first 24 hours. The lashes need that amount of time to properly bond.
- Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes.
- When removing eye makeup it is best to use only oil free makeup remover and then follow up with an eyelash wash to remove any residue.
- After showering avoid rubbing lashes, it's best to blot them with a towel and let them air dry
Can I wear mascara?
There is no need to wear mascara. The extensions will add length and volume to your lashes. But if you must, you can wear a water-based mascara on the tips of the extensions. Never use a waterproof mascara on eyelash extensions.
How often do I need touch ups?
Touch-ups are needed every 2-4 weeks to replace the lashes that have shed.
What do I do if I want them removed?
Do not pick or pull them off. Do not attempt to remove them yourself. You must have a trained professional remove them with a specially formulated gel remover.